This amazing company create luxury products for hotels and restaurants and they're looking for someone to manage both digital and offline channels, creating marketing campaigns that drive acquisition and leads for new clients.
About the company:
This international brand bring together exceptional design and manufacturing talent and product development solutions to provide luxury products for 4 and 5 star hotels and restaurants.
Based in West London, you'll work in a fantastic co-working warehouse space with a cafe, open spaces, amazingly creative vibe and dogs walking around!
About the role:
You'll manage their CRM, emails and lead generation. Working closely with the Sales Team and Brand Manager, you'll build relationships, work across both digital and offline channels, and manage any sales leads coming in to the business and driving more leads through marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain a 6 month rolling Campaign Calendar
- Lead the execution and drive the performance of Campaigns
- Set, measure and report on objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to increase conversion rates
- Build, develop and report on on-line and digital lead generation analytics
- Manage and grow Client relationships using an integrated mix of social, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns
- You'll have experience of working on Lead Generation campaigns, CRM or customer loyalty and segmentation
- You'll be comfortable running reports and analysing the success of campaigns
- You will have the ability to monitor current processes, the customer journey and marketing campaigns to spot opportunities and ways to optimise sales and ROI
Marketing Executive, up to £35k, West London
If this sounds like the perfect next job for you, click apply and send me your CV today!