Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager - Global Marketing Agency
Salary: £28-30K plus an exciting work benefit package including end of week socials, annual bonus programmes and generous holiday
About The Global Marketing Agency
A global marketing agency who provide their B2B clients with state-of-the-art innovative marketing strategies to best engage their customers worldwide. Executing their digital marketing strategies across 80+ countries globally, their marketing solutions including demand generation, social media marketing and mobile application development have helped this global marketing agency to shape the dynamic and evolving world of digital marketing.
A professional and collaborative approach to working with data analysts provides insight, enabling the digital marketing agency to optimize their creative and strategic marketing solutions.
About The Digital Marketing Manager Role
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and analytical skills in an established digital marketing agency.
Key Responsibilities for Digital Marketing Manager:
* Build and manage the execution of data-led, multi-channel marketing campaigns to make a huge impact on your clients' businesses.
* Make a valuable contribution when working on a client list ranging from large global firms to start-ups
* Actively participate in regular strategy calls with internal stakeholders and clients, highlighting campaign successes, failures, and opportunities to increase performance.
* Collaborate with account teams to promote new business activities, using your strong entrepreneurial experience
* Work closely with data analysts and the wider team to shape your strategic and creative ideas and report on project success
About The Successful Digital Marketing Manager
If you are relishing the chance to enjoy new challenges and excel within the digital marketing field, this could be the ideal next step for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Manager:
* A degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Communications, Business Studies or a similar field.
* Circa 3 years' experience executing marketing campaigns with hands-on experience in social media and search advertising.
* A keen interest in data and optimizing insights to drive your marketing campaigns
* Strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
The digital marketing executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the digital marketing manager role or to apply send your CV now to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1209