Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience.
Our client is in the market for a Digital Project Manager who is looking to be a part of a big name agency and grow his career. If this is the kind of opportunity you’re looking for as a Digital Project Manager, we have an opportunity for a Digital Project Manager like you.
The Digital Project Manager our client is looking for should have prior experience working on rich media projects including HTML5 and banners. They are also looking for someone who has the drive to go above and beyond for their clients as it is something that they pride themselves on.
This role will have you liaising with overseas teams as well as local teams on effective localisation and overseeing projects. Sounds like something you’re interested in? We want to hear from a Digital Project Manager like you as soon as possible regarding this role.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Digital Project Manager:
- On time delivery of projects
- Working with various teams across the globe
- Looking after the digital production process
- Working in unison with various departments within the agency
This Digital Project Manager will have experience in:
- Rich media – banners, buttons, HTML 5 banners, etc.
- Working with media plans
- Making sure that the planning and delivery of the project is on time and within budget
- Expand and distribute an expansive scope of work and project plan for all of your projects
- Control project costs, time, resources, partner requirements and client needs to
The Digital Project Manager we’re looking for will be someone with confidence in their ability, and able to stay organised in a busy schedule. Sound like your kind of Digital Project Manager role?
If you’re the Digital Project Manager we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote MC012 when applying for this Digital Project Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/