Interim Marketing Manager (SBM) - Reading client - FMCG
An exciting marketing manager / senior brand manager role that has landed in a super FMCG business in Reading. They are looking for a candidate with strong brand management skills both B2C and B2B.
You will have various responsibilities including:
- Work with the Global Director of Marketing & Chief Commercial Officer to develop B2B Marketing Strategy for the main brand.
- Set-up & manage the delivery of trade shows
- Develop & implement brand communication for the B2B market.
- Produce internal communications
We're looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience in brand marketing within a B2B sector for at least3-4 years
- Creating B2B communications - brand & product information, selling aids, trade exhibitions etc
- Managing B2B PR campaigns
- Experience of digital marketing in a B2B environment including social media
- Has demonstrated ability to deliver marketing projects at pace with quantified commercial success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with agencies (e.g. design, packaging, PR) and writing clear briefs.
- Highly numerate with some experience of interpreting and manipulating market data.
- Someone who enjoys responsibility and ownership.
- Experience of working independently
- A facilitator of change, who encourages a culture of continuous improvement.
The role is interim for up to 12 months but could go perm!