Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager
LOCATION – KENTISH TOWN
Hours 9 – 6pm
We are looking for an experienced, vibrant and energetic Accounts Payable Manger, for a busy role managing all aspects of the Accounts Payable function for Rankin’s group of companies (5 in total)
We are looking for someone who is loves their job, is excited by working in a fast paced company, but also who can keep calm under the pressure that sometimes comes from working in a creative environment.
Reporting into the Financial Controller; this role will suit an extremely client focused, resilient and determined individual. Someone that has an outstanding attention to detail to ensure the high volume of processing invoices, reconciliations and payments.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the management of the Accounts Payable function
- Ledger inbox to be managed to ensure timely response to address and resolve issues
- Point of contact for all internal producers and account managers
- Prepare accounts payable reconciliations
- Collate and reconcile multiple company credit card in multiple currencies
- Assist with external audit reviews
- Point of contact for all suppliers UK and Globally
- Assist the Financial controller with implementing a new finance system
- Propose opportunities to add value and drive efficiency across the Accounts Payable function
- Manage 1 finance assistance
Desired skills and qualifications needed for this role:
- Excellent working experience in a Senior Accounts Payable role
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable Processes
- Organised and process focused approach
- An effective communicator who is able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of managing and driving process efficiency's and complex problem solving
The role of Accounts Payable Manager would suit a confident, driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move with a growing and successful organization.
We are looking to interview as quickly as possible so if you have what we are looking for submit your CV for immediate review.
Email: By clicking on 'Apply' with ‘Your Name – AP Manager’ in the subject field, attaching a CV and cover letter.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note we apologise in advance but we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.