Senior Account Manager - (live events)
Join the client services team at this creative, fun and friendly live events agency … brilliant mix of clients and projects across experiential and corporate events …
Creative, cutting edge, innovative, and fun! They use original design, cutting-edge technology, unusual destinations, theatre, viral techniques and straight-talking communication to bring to life their clients messages and objectives - using live events to communicate them to audiences in the most memorable and effective ways. Their solutions may involve Conferences, exhibitions & awards, Experiential events & launches, Incentive travel programmes, Team motivational activities & hospitality and Digital & multimedia campaigns - whatever they produce it's exciting, stimulating, brings results .. .and their clients come back for more!
Working in the Client Services team as Senior Account Manager you'll work with internal and external specialists to devise creative, winning solutions for both new business opportunities and existing clients. This is not an operational delivery role, it's focussed on the front end of the business, responding to new business enquiries, developing proposals and pitches, leading on understanding and translating client objectives into brilliant live event solutions, developing client relationships and new opportunities.
- Take overall responsibility for allocated incoming new business enquiries
- Presenting company credentials and building relationships with clients
- Be aware of and proactively seeking out other new business opportunities
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure solutions you're leading are always fresh, innovative and on-brand
- Oversee the development and production of proposals and pitches - owning quality control for your projects, acting as lead content developer/writer on major proposals
- Budget management of both UK and overseas events
- Work with Account Director (AD) and other senior account managers (SAMs) to manage delegation and tracking of workload and hours
- Partake in the weekly sales meeting to ensure operational excellence in our proposal delivery process and support the AD by leading this meeting in their absence.
- Develop relationships with new and existing key clients, suppliers and individuals
You'll have an agency background and come with excellent live event industry knowledge. You'll have the experience to develop and produce proposals that include content solutions, creative production and complex budgets - both in the UK and internationally. An engaging and trusted relationship builder, inquisitive by nature - keen to understand clients' businesses and seeking out opportunities and solutions to these opportunities. You'll be able to confidently communicate solutions to clients, and be a natural and confident presenter.
- Ambitious and target-driven
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a sales-led role, gained working in a creative, live events agency environment
- Experience producing large-scale solutions for communications conferences, incentives, launches and experiential events
- Creative with an eye for design and current trends
- An excellent creative writer with an eagle eye for detail
- Experience producing complex international budgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Confident and natural presenter with experience leading pitches to clients of all levels
- IT Literate. (Microsoft, InDesign and project management software packages)
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a creative, innovative agency with bags of integrity and a fun and down to earth team - click 'APPLY' now if you're a talented, creative and ambitious Account Manager within the live events arena looking to take your skills to a new home!
Apply for Senior Account Manager - (live events)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly