Fashion accounts | London | £45-50,000
Account Directors with proven experience of social media campaigns will have the opportunity to work on leading fashion brands.
The Great & The Good are working with a true London success story. Over a short space of time, this agency has built up a formidable client base across fashion, beauty, sports, entertainment and retail brands; both in the UK and internationally. Brands have been attracted by their innovative thinking, creative excellence and network of influencers.
All of which means they have been able to hire some pretty special people. This role will give the successful Account Director an opportunity to learn from an incredibly talented senior team and to be a genuine partner to blue chip accounts.
The Account Director will be the day to day lead on accounts. You will liaise with key stakeholders within your clients and be expected to provide the strategic counsel they demand.
In a nutshell therefore, you will:
- Oversee a talented team - you will know how to get the best out of each one and develop them as far as possible
- Provide strategic and creative counsel on behalf of the client and agency alike
- Lead broad-reaching social media campaigns both domestically and internationally
- Manage your clients' sizeable budgets
Already at Account Director-level in a digitally or social media-focused company, you will have been responsible for truly ground-breaking work. Given the nature of the agency's clients, this role requires a genuine interest in fashion/beauty or previous experience of working within this field. You will also have a track record of:
- Growing accounts
- Delivering on client needs rather than just answering the brief
- Building exceptional relationships with clients, colleagues, influencers and suppliers
- Creating collaborative teams
For more information about this London-based Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.