Major Players is working alongside creative event and production agency George P. Johnson in their search for a Resource Manager to join the fold.
Day to day:
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of brands to help create amazing events, experiences and spaces.
This role sits in the heart of the Creative Department and will ensure the agency has the best output across all of its creative offerings.
You will be running the day to day workflow of the studio under the guidance of the Creative Services Director ensuring all work is timely and appropriately cast.
- Workflow and project management within the creative department
- Managing freelance and contract creatives; onboarding and admin such as including timesheets and PO's
- Managing incoming briefs and requests from the agency into the department and trafficking work ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Capacity planning alongside the CSD to ensure freelance spend is minimised
- Attending weekly resource meetings to gain information on resource for the coming weeks/months and resourcing accordingly
- Understanding the skill sets within the department and efficiently allocating resource
- Maintaining the GPJ black book of freelance resource to ensure we reduce agency fee spend
- Timeline development and management within the creative department
- Able to establish strong relationships across the business and with external resource
- Strong project management skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar environment managing a studio
- Exceptionally organised with an eye for detail
If you have the experience above and are interested to explore this role please let us know why by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.