My client is looking to hire 2 x Digital Account Managers on their client services team. The agency is unique, collaborative and producing some fascinating work in the digital ad agency space. They create, they design, they nurture and help optimise digital customers user experiences for the financial sector services.
To generate digital solutions you will be responsible for the nurturing, retention and growth of the clients accounts. It requires commercial awareness, precision and excellent client communications to turn conversations into their next digital work. It will include proactive opportunities and deliver of account plans. You'll be expected to be responsible for the revenue ad profitability of digital work they do , leading on new digital opportunity pitches as well as on boarding new accounts with the digital and business development team. You will be driving growth along with the client services and digital teams but also mainly be client facing so account management is required.
- Accountable in the achievement of your digital specific annual revenue and profit goals
- Take the lead in focusing the strategic direction of digital/interactive work on accounts
- Actively seek out the revenue enhancing opportunities
- Forecast client account and project revenues across their digital portfolio of clients
- Seek out revenue and new business opportunities
- Ultimate responsibility for the long term profitability of their client group : fees, control costs and maximising revenue
- Client services experience is a must have
- Digital knowledge is a necessity
Send your CVs through to me for more details!