Account Director - full service integrated agency
As you'd expect this agency is an award winning integrated marketing agency that works across the B2B and B2C sector. Currently mid size with a team over just over 50 people. This agency continues to work their formula that has sustained ongoing growth year on year.
Personality wise we'd say that they strike a balance between achieving award winning results whilst surround themselves with likeminded and friendly faces that support each other at every turn. In fact as you walk around the agency you get a feeling of fun and laughter, with lots of personal exchanges with a sense of friendship amongst the teams.
They also have a VERY high retention rate. This is partly due to variety, sense of family and the opportunities to develop your career. In fact again some of the senior management team have been at this agency for over 12 years, which is a great indication that clearly you won't be bored.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for another Account Director with great leadership qualities, B2B marketing experience and a proven track record in managing a team and campaigns. But rather than being a "farmer" you will have a "hunter" mentality.
What we mean by that is we aren't looking for an Account Director who will just deliver on campaigns and project but rather someone who knows how to develop and grow relationships as you will spend time in and out of your client's office as you will with your own team. Therefore the sociable will thrive in this environment.
I know the following should be a given but to be suitable for this position as Account Director you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Working with clients and managing their expectations
- Have solid B2B marketing agency experience - would be ideal if you've worked on any tech or telco accounts
- Developing existing client relationships with a proven track record when it comes to growth
- Developing the team around you ensuring they are delivering on day to day tasks
- Directing projects and provide weekly updates to the Client Services Director
- Attending client strategy meetings
- Understanding client feedback on creative and transferring into a written and/or verbal brief
- Developing revenue streams
- Have a mix of both of digital and integrated marcoms experience
In return for your knowledge and experience as an Account Director, our client offers a generous salary of £45-55k, designed to attract Account Director’s of the highest calibre.
If you think you’re the Account Director we’re on the hunt for then drop me a line, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and submitting your CV directly to me. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Apply for Account Director - full service integrated agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly