Digital Account Manager - Specialist Digital Agency
- Join one of the most innovative and equally successful digital agencies in the South West.
- Brand new Digital Account Manager opportunity created due to growth and ongoing success.
- Competitive salary up to £30k, plus a generous benefits package on offer.
What you'll be doing
You will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients that covers just about every sector imaginable and includes some of the most recognised national and international brands. You will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent client relationships through developing a deep understanding of client briefs and objectives and translating this into meaningful digital account programs. In addition to this you will be depended on to inspire efficiency, creative excellence and financial success through demonstrating excellent leadership and motivational skills.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need to come from an agency background with a strong digital bias, either as an Account Manager or in an integrated/marketing communications agency as a Digital Account Manager.
- Experience of working with a good mix of clients, projects and deadlines.
- Whether you have worked in UX, design and build or campaign orientated environment previously or not, you’ll have a genuine passion for customer engagement.
- You’ll be able to talk credibly and articulate around your digital passions with a strategic approach and a positive team player attitude.
- If you have experience of successfully planning and organising digital projects to tight deadlines whilst being well versed in areas of communication then this could the the perfect role for you!
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- Salary will really come down to experience and ability and could sit anywhere from £26k - £30k (possibly more for the right person) along with a fantastic benefits package and the opportunity of working within a challenging yet very rewarding environment.
Please get in touch with Fran now for more information.