Social and Content Marketing Executive - health and beauty
Our client was founded by one of the UK's best loved serial entrepreneur within the beauty sector who has built up a highly successful beauty group, which includes a multi award winning aesthetics and beauty clinic.
As this group continues to reach new heights and embrace new ethical and non invasive treatments, they now seek a experienced Social Media and Content Executive with a real passion for beauty to join this outgoing and fun loving marketing team.
You days will never been mundane here and there is always something new to focus or learn. This really is a great opportunity if you wish to develop your skills within the social media arena.
The position of Social Media and Content Executive is a pivotal role in driving the growth for the group and will see you based in their head office in the London, Kensington and Chelsea area.
You will be responsible for all social channels, developing, managing and evaluating all platforms as well as content creation. This will include managing their key digital marketing channels, social media platforms, digital content strategy, analytics, editing, social media marketing, email, PPC and SEO.
In addition to this as a Social Media and Content Executive you will manage and implement a tactical and responsive marketing and promotions calendar.
To be successful in your application to become Social Media and Content Executive for this group, the right candidate will have the following experience:
- Have 1 years’ + broad social media and digital marketing experience for ideally consumer brands, with a particular passion for beauty
- Have a creative, lean, results driven approach to marketing with experience / a level of knowledge across a broad range of digital channels
- Be a digital native with a keen interest in digital marketing channels and be active across many social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to name but a few
- Love creating inspiring written and video content to engage and inspire consumers
- Have a working knowledge of SEO practices and how they impact content creation
- Be proactive and organised with a track record of sound project management
- Excellent and diplomatic written and verbal communication skills with the ability listen and understand to those with different approaches
If you think you might be the Social Media and Content Executive we are searching for then please Click on the apply button below and send your CV to the attention of Natasha Kenny.