Account Manager - Berkshire - £30,000 - £35,000
An exceptional branding and print agency in a central Berkshire location are looking to grow their team due to new client wins!
An independent agency with an extensive portfolio of branding and print work. Predominantly focused on the property sector but not limited to, they have a history of producing luxury work. Due to recent new business wins they are an in an exciting period of growth and are now looking for an Account Manager join a growing team.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency. Below are a blend of responsibilities that the successful candidate should possess.
- Consider all briefs from a brand and strategic perspective and add value to output
- Communicate with client contacts on a daily basis and establish successful working relationship
- Work with the Account Director to manage and grow accounts
- Briefing creative team and ensuring output meets client's brief and objectives
- Creative appreciation and judgement against client brief
- Deliver successful campaigns from planning to results
- Effective presentation skills to 'sell' creative concepts
- Budget reconciliation and Agency profit delivery
- Concept generation and brainstorming
- Business/account development
If you have a background in Print based marketing, this is a perfect agency for you!
What's in it for you?
Alongside the great opportunity for you to grow a team, this agency offer a generous basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience. Plus a whole host of extra benefits and a fantastic work - life balance.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly