Integrated Strategy Director - Creative Agency ( charity) - London
An integrated agency based in the Hoxton area is looking to hire an experienced Strategy Director.
From DRTV through to print, oline advertising, OOH & social this well-respected agency specialising in the fundraising sector believe in harnessing the power of data to create effective engagment between charities and their supporters.
Sitting on the leadership team, this position will report to the Chief Operating Officer, working across all clients and new business to deliver strategy that drives both the productivity & profitability of the agency.
You’ll be a data-led Strategy Director from a creative or integrated agency background with significant experience in fundraising. You'll have a proven track record in managing senior client and internal relationships. You’ll also have extensive experience in developing a team.
Some of the day to day
- Lead, motivate and develop the planning team
- Take client briefs, interrogate them and scope projects
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Built from audience research, data analysis, product development & business planning
- Support on new business
- Translate research and data into actionable insights
- Evaluate and monitor campaigns
- Develop and deliver new learning or insight for colleagues and clients
- Consult clients to develop further business opportunities
- Help deliver the agency’s key strategic goals as part of the leadership team.
- Maintain oversight of all projects according to deadlines.
- Support in developing new products & opportunities.
What you need
- Strong management, leadership and influencing skills
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Integrated campaign experience
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Strategist to accelerate in the fundraising category.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.