Strategic Insight & Analytics Manager | 3 month contract
We're looking for an Strategic Insight & Analytics Manager to join a leading Hotel brand on a 3 month contract.
This role is with a prominent business at the forefront of their industry, a business turning over £2b - They're very strong financially, showing excellent year on year revenue and profit growth. They serve millions of customers each year they're on course to hit 100,000 rooms in the UK alone, they have an established FTSE 100 position and further internal growth on the horizon.
As a Strategic Insight & Analytics Manager you will sit within a fast growing and hugely respected insight/analytics team. You'll work across different brands, working with a variety of different data sets including customer research and financial data, transactional data, HR data etc. You'll be hands on with a number of different, strategically important projects including things like segmentation, customer experience, marketing effectiveness etc. You'll manage 2 talented analysts.
Your Skills and Experience:
- 4 years plus experience in insight / analytics
- You'll be data-savvy, a problem solver, someone who is really curious and has good stakeholder management skills.
- Prior line management experience a bonus -at least an interest in managing & developing people.
- Youll be data savvy, insight-led, someone who's a problem solver, someone who enjoys connecting the dots, you'll be highy curious and you'll have good stakeholder management skills.
- You must be strong on SQL. Ideally tableau too - currently the team are using R, python, SQL and Tableau.
- An interest in the hospitality sector.
The role is based in Bedfordshire 2-3 days a week the rest is working from London/Home working.
If this role is of interest apply below to find out more!