Senior Performance Media Executive
Are you currently working in PPC and want your next role to be within a marketing team? This role is your opportunity to move client side and expand your skillset in a wider digital performance role.
Marvellous company who are the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer… They’re extremely highly regarded and have an outstanding office set-up in West Central London. Their offices are HUGE, inclusive and represent everything they’re about, luxury fashion.
They’re in the process of bringing all of their paid media in-house and have a well structured team who sit within a marketing division of 60+ people. Their company benefits are massively desirable and include way above industry average bonuses.
The Senior Performance Marketing Executive is an important part of the team working cross-channel and cross-brand to implement the performance marketing strategy across all biddable channels.
• Implement the strategy across all biddable channels: paid search (60%), PLA (20%), Display retargeting (10%), paid social (5%) and programmatic (5%), across all consumer platforms (desktop/mobile/tablet/...)
• Day to day channel management
• Train and mentor junior team members.
• Identify key performance levers for each channel and apply learnings across group’s brands
• Owns hands on new product/features testing
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual, fast learner and keen to amplify their experience in a hands on challenging environment.
• Have 2-3 years demonstrable Paid Search and/or PLA experience
• Intuitive understanding in the relationship between media metrics and business KPIs in an ecommerce context
• Someone passionate about maximising performance from biddable platforms
• A creative do-er. Someone that questions existing ways of doing things, and likes coming up with new well-thought approaches
Apply for Senior Performance Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly