Take your social career to the next level! This is the perfect opportunity for you take on a strategic / team management position at the UK's most popular independent agency to work at! Lots of freedom in a super cool, creative environment.
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Paid Social Specialist will join our growing team in a client facing role that is responsible for the planning, activation, optimisation and reporting on various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat
• Be the lead day-to-day contact for your clients
• Build bespoke social campaigns, including: structures, ads, tracking implementation, audience & targeting research, recommendations and implementation.
• Support on new business pitches
• Advising clients on the correct way to measure campaigns, based on client objectives (e.g. Reach and frequency vs auction, KPI selection, Tracking & attribution)
• Immerse yourself within your client’s business sector, to identify key opportunities and areas for growth
The ideal person for this position will fit in with the thriving culture of the agency. They will be participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, imaginative and consistent.
• Paid Social Manager with a minimum of 4 years experience.
• Innovate and can create solutions for clients
• Passionate about all things social and delivering excellent work to your clients
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to present well, both internally and to external clients