Head of Customer Experience Insight
Head of Customer Experience Insight - Herts or Yorks - £60,000 - £80,000
Commutable from, York, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester OR London, Watford, Hemel, Luton, St Albans
Are you a CX Lead looking for a step up? This role which can be based in EITHER Yorkshire or Hertfordshire could be ideal…
This is the Market Research agency that everyone wants to work for.
They have been established for over twenty years and win all sorts of industry awards but what really sets them apart is the quality and variety of clients that they work with. They are trusted by many of the best respected names in Retail, FMCG and Leisure to deliver the insight that helps them engage with their audience, grow their brand and ultimately succeed by giving their customers what they want.
With attractive offices in both Hertfordshire and Yorkshire, they are well placed for anyone wishing to move out of London for a better work life balance. They offer a flexible, collaborative working environment and having been shortlisted for agency of the year in 2017 they have cemented themselves as one of the most exciting agencies to work for. They look after their employees providing a comprehensive benefits package that means their staff retention rate is one of the highest in the industry.
They are looking for a talented individual from a customer experience background to join their Senior Leadership Team as Head of Customer Experience. You'll be managing the whole CX team and be expected apply your CX expertise, technical know-how and retail understanding to exciting project work as well as helping set the strategy for the future growth of this new area of the business.
This is a massive opportunity to apply your experience and industry knowledge to exciting project work whilst shaping this growing area of the business.
You'll assist the Business Development Director in setting the strategic CX targets and CX focused business pitches - bringing sound technical understanding and advice. In addition you will be pivotal in maximizing opportunities amongst existing clients- finding opportunities to introduce CX thinking.
It will be your job to ensure the agency are at the forefront of CX thinking, helping to build their profile in the industry for customer experience
What experience will you need?
- proven experience in designing and implementing highly complex, multi-touchpoint CX projects (including platform integration) - and adapting to changing deadlines
- hands-on experience of working with key stakeholders across an organisation to ensure buy-in and smooth technical implementation of complicated CX solutions
- ability to build trusting relationships both internally and externally, communicating effectively with all levels
- strong leadership skills with the ability to challenge and inspire those around you
- solid understanding of how CX insight is used within a retail environment to drive change
The following previous experience would be a bonus
- implementing digital and contact centre CX programmes
- triangulating customer feedback with behavioural big data (e.g. transactional data) and other sources (e.g. session replay) to enhance understanding and recommendations rooted in commercial impact customer journey mapping
What's in it for you?
Aside from what's already been mentioned above, you can expect the following benefits;
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive starting salary of £60k-£80k plus performance-related bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme of 2.5% for 1% employee contribution
- Dental scheme
- Paid lunches & snacks
- Gym discounts
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Other initiatives such as a buddy scheme, eyecare, childcare vouchers and a generously funded social committee
If you'd like to find out more, please apply here or contact or 01844 35576
Apply for Head of Customer Experience Insight
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly