Senior Account Manager
My client is a leading consumer engagement agency that believes in the power of experience to build brands! Their core skills transform brands, services and products into experiences.. and very good ones! These ultimately end up leaving a lasting impression and influence the future purchasing decisions. They use science experiences along with knowledge and a efficient process to make sure their delivery and work is built to serve consumer first brand.
The new vacancy which has come up is working on the agencies largest client. They are a FMCGs UK strategic and retail/brand engagement agency. They deliver the retail experience for nearly 5million customers, a day! They focus across food, people , environment and comms and as a small extensions of the clients in house marketing team, they work in an integrated fashion with their partner agencies to lead all brand participation activities! They do provide all BTL marketing activation including digital, direct and partnerships. This role is focused on delivering the execution of a specific campaign for the Republic of Ireland market alignment with UK campaign. You've got be a bit of creative for this role as you will be involved in a lot of the creative elements and design along with the execution and managing the campaign. Just to summarise a few of the main and key points I have listed them below.
In a nutshell you will need..
You'll currently be a strong Senior Account Manager in an integrated or BTL agency environment with a passion for FMCG and retail sectors and a desire to achieve. You will have excellent attention to detail, work well under pressure and have excellent management, communication and organisational skills.
* You thrive on taking ownership of your projects and deliver best-in-class executions
* It is essential that you are able to work collaboratively as part of a team
* Good business and financial acumen
* Strong client management skills
* Experience of working with a creative department and suppliers
* Appreciation of great creative work and the ability to judge accordingly
* Experience of delivering digital campaigns
* Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
* Knowledge of FMCG / retail market