Global Senior Brand Manager
Experienced Global Brand Marketer with a passion for tipple?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly marketing team for a very well known (and loved!) drinks brand.
They are looking for a sparky, energetic marketer with a creative flair for developing and emerging brands, with fantastic communication and influencing skills, who has the strategic thinking and analytical rigour needed to direct their decision making.
The company has a lovely brand and heritage and has fantastic expansion opportunities across the globe. Culture-wise they appreciate work-hard, play-hard types who are highly strategic but happy to get their hands dirty. It is a small team still and has an entrepreneurial and start- up feel, but with processes and support to make big things happen!
- Ideally you will come from a well-known FMCG business and have classic big business FMCG training but are itching to for something a little bit more exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial where you can really see the fruits of your labour.
- You will be familiar with using insights and getting data to deliver compelling and persuasive business stories and build business cases.
- The role will also involve NPD – so familiarity with the stage gate process, and having developed NPD from concept launch is a must.
- You may have done a few years in a bigger business role and then tried your hand at smaller start-up and relished in this type of environment.
- You will have significant experience in brand marketing roles- ideally across both Global and Local roles and have a good understanding of working in a matrix organisations.
- As brand guardian you will be responsible for setting frameworks with markets and working closely with them to maximise the brand opportunities (NPD and activations) effectively for each market- by closely managing relationships and really getting to grips with the nuances of different market requirements.
- Experience in exporting global brand creative assets to local markets and adapting to market needs is important as is operational knowledge of media planning and asset creation across multiple channels.