Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive, £28,000 - £32,000 DOE - Oxfordshire, Didcot
The opportunity has become available in Oxfordshire to join this high end manufacturer, with a well-regarded brand within their market, as their Contact/Industry Marketing Executive.
This role is ideal for someone looking for their next challenge within their marketing career and who enjoys working within a B2B environment marketing mid-high end products.
This role will help to drive and develop their contract arm of the business giving the successful candidate the opportunity to make a real impact on the business within a short space of time.
Marketing directly to architects and designers across a number of sectors you will:
- Drive the contract strategy
- Manage a range of marketing activities including running campaigns, event management, creating advertising and contributing to content for specific social media channels.
- Support the creation of various marketing collateral including brochures and other promotional materials.
- Work with a number of third party suppliers including external agencies to ensure the timely delivery of goods and services.
- Network and build business opportunity/contacts within the contract space.
The successful candidate will be a credible and confident individual with previous experience in a similar role and a relevant marketing qualification.
In exchange you will work within a business that truly values its employees and understands the importance of its marketing team in projecting the brand in line with the overall business objectives.
This role offers a benefits package and does require frequent travel into London so suitable candidates should hold a full driving license.
To discuss or to apply please contact Jessie at Blue Skies.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly