Director, Digital - Hyper Growth Digital Media Agency - £100K
Hyper Growth Digital Media Agency, London
up to £100K + Agency Benefits
Are you a future leader, the ambition, knowledge and super powers to help take an agency through a hyper growth phase? With over 800 people in the US and 60 people here in London, the agency is currently looking to replicate that success across EMEA.
Initially you'll come in and run a team of 7 people, who are experts in implementation/data/reporting across Programmatic, Display, PPC & Paid Social, but with a plan to build that team out to about 15 in 6/9 months' time. This role reports directly in to the VP, Media for the London office, who has spent the last four years with the business, both here in the UK and in the US. She's ready to hand over the reins of this role and offer full autonomy to the right candidate that's up for this challenge.
You'll have a patch of accounts which range from Digital Entertainment, Retail & Travel but this remains fluid due to a recent influx of new business landing on their door. You'll be tasked with becoming a respected leader within the agency and relied upon for high-level operations management, innovation, and client/partner relationships. Core ad buying skills across several biddable platforms is a huge requirement.
What are the main aims of the role?
- Coach, develop, build and grow a superstar digital team.
- Co-run the media division of this agency (They offer Creative, Content, Experiential as well)
- Lead the digital output through innovation.
- Strengthen client & partner relationships.
- Be the go to person for all things implementation.
So, what do we need for this role on a granular level?
- Experience leading and managing a growing team.
- Experience across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, SEM, Amazon, Display, OLV.
- Comfortable in working out of these systems; DoubleClick/Google Analytics Suite/Adobe Analytics.
- Previous Independent or Network agency experience within either a Search, Social or Programmatic capacity.