Senior Digital Project Manager - multi award winning Digital Agency
Our client is a multi award winning independent Digital Marketing Agency with a huge presence in both the B2B and B2C space, working with some exciting brands that don’t like to conform to the norm and is producing some cutting edge, experimental technology solutions - they believe they have the best development team in the world!
Yes this agency has an award winning creative and development team and yes the client services department continue to deliver continual growth year on year. However, what stands out for us is the personality of the agency.
They treat each and every person as an adult. They don’t like to micro manage. So just as long as you don’t take advantage of their approach then you are given room to breathe.
They offer a wide range of personal development opportunities as well as a heap of forward thinking and fun incentives and events to keep you motivated and happy at work plus the offices are awesome!
Due to ongoing growth this agency is now seeking an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager to help run and ultimately lead the project management function.
As a Senior Project Manager, you are required to manage a variety of digital projects from conception stage right through to completion, following and championing the project processes to deliver projects on time and within budget ensuring client satisfaction.
You'll be responsible for all aspects of project management for the projects you run including risks (and their mitigation and control), quality, facilitating team meetings, scoping, resourcing, change control, documentation and keeping the clients informed
If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Understand client objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly in detail
- Develop and manage project plans working with the project team to execute
- Closely monitor day to day activities of the project team
- Plans and runs all internal reviews and status updates
- Manage resource assignments for projects, proactively identify resource challenges and provide a solution
- Monitor project risks and scope to identify solutions/actions in advance of issues
- Manage client expectations, act on client feedback and ensure delivery
- Identify needs that clients may not recognise and the ensure delivery and development approach are linked to short and long term objectives
- Communicate and document project status to client, team and management on a regular basis, resolve issues in a timely manner
- Proactively identify opportunities to help clients fulfill their objectives and demonstrate additional value of our service
- Partner with project team members to present work to clients as well as confidently presenting alone
- Confidently run client meetings
- Facilitate end of project discussions on lessons learned and knowledge gained, identify changes that need to be made, document and share
- Liaise with and manage external resource and third parties
- Support and direct other team members and set an example
- Brief the project team and clearly communicate their short and long term objectives
- Manage projects of budgets up to and over £100K
- Deal with feedback/conflicts from the project team
And here's what we need from you:
5+ years agency experience; various Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile; responsive design, web and mobile applications, content management systems and third party integrations; experience working with bespoke software solutions; effective negotiation and conflict management skills.
Ideally: Working knowledge of development frameworks or languages such as HTML, CSS, RoR and PHP
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Digital Project Manager our client offers a competitive salary paying up to £45k dependent on experience. If you think you're the Senior Digital Project Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to click on the apply button below.