Head of Design – Start-up
Head of Design – Start-up – £50,000-£80,000
This is a brand-new opportunity with a leading fintech start-up. A company at the forefront of creativity and innovation.
The founder has been backed by some of the world’s most iconic businesses; with a back story that has resonated with these businesses.
This is the team’s first hire in Creative and the ideal candidate will successfully launch and build an internal design team: across digital design, copy and video. The emphasis is on branding, content and video.
The successful candidate must have proven experience managing and growing a design team and have worked on video.
We are looking for a thoughtful, passionate leader in design. Someone who is keen to make an impact and who can contribute in all phases of design.
- As the Head of Design, you are confident bringing ideas to life, from initial ideas through to execution
- You will grow the creative team
- Leading a creative vision that attracts and excites its customers
- As Head of Design, you fully understand the brand and can communicate the company vision when liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies
- You are passionate about growing and developing your team
- You stay ahead of the curve with trends and design and can lead from the front
- Strong creative vision and an instinctive sense of how to best communicate the brand
- Ability to think out of the box with a can-do attitude to get things done efficiently
- Proven experience managing and growing a design team
- Previous experience of working across multiple projects including video and content
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 2982 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/amy-wright