Senior Strategy Consultant, Digital - Global Marketing Strategy Consultancy
Are you a Senior Strategy Consultant with a passion for marketing strategy in a digital world? This leading Global Marketing Strategy Consultancy is an energised and supportive place to work — full of smart, ambitious and creative people who partner with a range of ambitious leaders to drive lasting transformation.
In essence, this role would suit a classic brand strategist, with a focus on brand strategy (positioning/repositioning, architecture and portfolio work) and innovation work, but who also understands the role that digital can or could play in clients’ organisations.
Leading projects from brief to delivery (supported by the project team), you will work with the wider team to deliver strategy that is stress tested for the digital environment and recommend potential digital activation work streams (e.g. making good use of client’s behavioural ‘Big Data’ sets or be able to recommend how clients could deliver/improve services through digital channels). Being an emergent part of their business, you should be comfortable and have experience in delivering rigorous and clear strategies for clients who don’t have a digital bias.
Key Responsibilities and skills required include:
- Extract insights from complex research, identifying the implications and ideas that the insights inspire brand growth
- Work with the team to fully integrate consideration of their digital offer, helping to upskill other consultants and clients on the potential roles of digital channels and thinking
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Experience working in marketing strategy consultancies, management consultancies, and innovation agencies
- Experience of working on a range of clients such as customer journey optimisation, growth opportunity identification and prioritisation, brand positioning, range architecture and product/service innovation
- Able to evidence new business development experience
- Sound understanding of brands and key challenges
- A passion for thinking beyond the obvious and inspiring others to do the same
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
The culture here is entrepreneurial and innovative - giving people freedom, flexibility and plenty of responsibility. They actively support your personal and professional development and, being a global network, the opportunity to transfer between international offices exists. It’s very social too with many events, parties and adventure holidays for those that wish to join in! Please forward your details without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org