UX / UI Designer
UX / UI Designer
Are you a creative thinker who’s not afraid to challenge a brief? Do you relish collaborating with a forward-thinking team to build something amazing?
Think you’ve got what it takes to transform the online presence and identity of a multi award-winning business?
If so, you just might be the UX / UI Designer our client is looking for.
Our client is a next generation specialist diamond jeweller that boasts unrivalled access to over 70% of the world’s diamonds. Their accolades include the 2017 Professional Jeweller Award and 2017 Online Retailer of the Year.
They’ve got some exciting plans in their future and are looking for a driven UX / UI Designer to join their team.
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Develop your career with a highly successful business
- Take on an exciting role where you’ll have creative authority
- Plenty of opportunities to let your imagination loose and push boundaries
Within a collaborative and fast-paced environment, you will have the chance to become a driving force of creativity in the business and shape how customers interact with the company online.
So, if you are seeking the opportunity to challenge yourself, share your industry knowledge and make a real impact, our client would love to hear from you.
Where You Come In
As a UX / UI Designer, you will design and build fantastic user experiences and interfaces for our client, ensuring all web pages are accessible, compelling and easy-to-use.
In this key role, you will:
- Methodically improve UX through customer journey mapping and conversion optimisation
- Take responsibility for web pages, wireframes, layouts and direction
- Manage and mentor the Junior Designer
- Help the Head of Digital and Creative Partners to develop the wider brand
- Make data informed design decisions
What You’ll Need
- Great design aesthetic
- Experience of managing and developing junior staff
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A great eye for detail and a passion for perfection
- A portfolio showcasing your work
Our client is eager to hear from individuals who’ve worked as a UX Designer, UI Designer, User Experience Designer, User Interface Designer, Website Designer, Digital Designer, Designer, Graphic Designer, or Front End Designer.
So, if you’re looking to make a real difference as a UX / UI Designer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.