Senior Account Manager
Great opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to take the next step in their career, working in fast growing Retail Partnerships team.
Senior Account Manager - £50,000 - London
Our clients has been growing steadily and rapidly for over a decade and is at the forefront of the revolution in customer insight and loyalty. They are data driven and with this at the core of their business they are looking for a business focussed and analytical person to lead their insight team in their small but busy, vibrant offices in Central London
As Senior Account Manager you will be working alongside retail clients, providing a retail perspective to all depts - from Data and Insight to Product Management. You will be responsible for:
- managing client relationships
- delivering strategic campaigns
- managing data insight projects
- presenting on retailer performance to clients across a range of retail sectors
To be successful in this Senior Account Manager role you MUST have:
- experience of working within the retail marketing sector
- solid understanding of the advertising, loyalty, performance marketing space
- proficiency with numbers, commercial models and metrics
If you can tick all these boxes, please apply online now...
Senior Account Manager - £50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.