Exciting interim or permanent opportunity for a CRM Manager for this digital-first leisure organisation.
CRM Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - East London
Located in South East London, this Leisure organisation partners with local authorities to run leisure centres, libraries, event centres as well as world-class sporting venues. They are passionate about their thriving communities and invest back into their facilities, projects and people!
As CRM Manager you will be developing and leading the CRM strategy to benefit the customer experience. You will also be developing a content creation strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- acting as the CRM champion for the business
- providing direction and leadership to the business in terms of data, ensuring systems and processes are in place
- CRM functions across the digital estate
- ownership of the email marketing platform
- devising and implementing the new CRM programme strategy and roadmap
To be successful in this CRM Manager role you MUST have:
- Worked in a large commercial leisure/retail company with multiple business streams.
- Experience working on a large e-commerce website with strong CRM
- A/B or multivariant testing experience
- excellent knowledge of managing data, HTML, content and email marketing platforms
If you can tick all of the above, please apply online NOW
CRM Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - East LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.