Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Search & Content
Experienced, creative content, SEO and PPC specialist needed for this digital first leisure organisation.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Search & Content - 3 Month Contract - £40,000-£45,000 - East London
Located in South East London, this Leisure organisation partners with local authorities to run leisure centres, libraries, event centres as well as world-class sporting venues. They are passionate about their thriving communities and invest back into their facilities, projects and people!
As Search and Content specialist you will be optimising customer journeys across multiple websites, optimising page content and SEO performance ensuring maximum exposure.
You will be responsible for:
- managing and implementing the content strategy
- supporting wider digital developments across the organisation
- improving user journeys
- multivariant testing
- liaising with search and content agency
- URL strategy
To be successful in this Senior Digital Marketing Executive role you MUST have:
- managed content across large commercial websites
- experience of analysing data, using Google Analytics
- significant digital marketing experience
- extensive search and content experience
- paid digital media experience
- experience of A/B or MVT testing
- worked with and managed agencies
If you have all of the above, please apply online now...
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Search & Content - 3 Month Contract - £40,000-£45,000 - East LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.