Associate Director | Social Listening Team
We are looking for an associate director to join the social listening team at a globally renowned media agency.
They are a global leader in media intelligence and are one of the most renowned media agencies with an extensive and impressive client list including Formula1, Google, Spotify, Facebook, Amazon and many more. They utilise insight to advise companies on a range of effectiveness across campaigns and brand reputation.
The role sits within their specialist Social Media Intelligence team, who have been growing rapidly and continuously. The work that they do influences all parts of the company, across their marketing, research, insight and digital teams to delve deep into business decisions through connecting directly with a wide scale of consumers.
Your role within this team is to take lead on a range of ad hoc projects, analysing social media research through a mix of quantitative and qualitative methodologies and tools to draw key trends for their clients. You will act as a mentor, not only to your clients, but to your team.
From the intelligence, you will draw and create compelling stories. We are looking for a seasoned researcher with strong experience with social media research and tools.
- 6yrs experience agency-side and / or in-house in a market research, brand consultancy or marketing communications environment
- Mix of qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Existing knowledge of social media research, relevant techniques and tools (there will be training)
- Confidence with supervising and briefing others.
- Keen to be hands on and join a vibrant atmosphere
For next steps, apply now!