Are you a PR Manager and want to play a vital role within a specialist international banking group? Have you got experience managing senior stakeholders? Are you comfortable driving a strong media strategy delivering both proactive and reactive media and reputational risk management? If so this role could be the one for you!
Our central London based financial services client are after an experienced PR Manager to help out for 12 months to cover a maternity leave.
- Develop and deliver a clear media engagement plan linked closely external strategy.
- Ensure consistent messaging and media management across the bank.
- Ownership of the media voice - responsible for setting the messaging strategy, identification of key media spokespeople and the careful planning of press opportunity and activation.
- Identify research driven media stories linked to strategic themes.
- Drive multi-channel media approach - both for offline and online press.
- Proactively support all marketing campaigns ensuring that media is fully integrated as a key channel.
- Managing PR Agency relationships.
- Experience of working in a busy public relations environment, either in a PR agency or in-house, preferably within the financial services industry, although not essential.
- Strong background in media planning and execution.
- Good knowledge of working with both domestic and global media bodies.
- Strong editorial skills in writing press releases and media stories for financial and consumer related press.
- Demonstrable evidence of leading and delivering media strategies and executing through in house capability and through PR agencies.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required to be successful in this role, and looking for your next career move in an international, sociable and fast-paced environment, please do not hesitate to apply with your details!
Apply for PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly