Are you an immediately available PR Manager with a strong fashion background and want to work for a leading luxury department store in London? Have you got experience generating media exposure for luxury brands, events and services? If so, this could be the role for you!
- Devise creative PR campaigns that highlight key brand messages, analyse competitor activity in order to drive innovation and accurately forecast and manage budgets
- Develop and implement media relations plans
- Identify content that may be repurposed for media
- Research and write press releases, briefings and media updates.
- Experience of working in a busy public relations environment, either in a PR agency or in-house, , preferably within the fashion industry.
- A pre-existing source of established media contacts is essential, as is experience with luxury fashion brands.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm and aptitude for media relations, with evidence of good media relationships and delivering results
- Persuasive oral and written communication.
- Successful track record of managing high impact PR programmes.
You will be knowledgeable and up-to-date with the current luxury fashion world whilst supporting a busy and fast-paced team.
This role is looking to move urgently, so please do not hesitate to apply with your details if you're interested!
Apply for PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly