Are you an immediately available PR Manager with a strong fashion background and want to work for a leading luxury department store in London? Have you got experience generating media exposure for luxury brands, events and services? If so, this could be the role for you!
- Devise creative PR campaigns that highlight key brand messages, analyse competitor activity in order to drive innovation and accurately forecast and manage budgets
- Develop and implement media relations plans
- Identify content that may be repurposed for media
- Research and write press releases, briefings and media updates.
- Experience of working in a busy public relations environment, either in a PR agency or in-house, , preferably within the fashion industry.
- A pre-existing source of established media contacts is essential, as is experience with luxury fashion brands.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm and aptitude for media relations, with evidence of good media relationships and delivering results
- Persuasive oral and written communication.
- Successful track record of managing high impact PR programmes.
You will be knowledgeable and up-to-date with the current luxury fashion world whilst supporting a busy and fast-paced team.
This role is looking to move urgently, so please do not hesitate to apply with your details if you're interested!