- Beautiful eCommerce offering.
- Broad role across Email and Web marketing.
- Lovely company feel and working environment.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager as part of a wider marketing team, your role will be centred around optimising the acquisition, retention and conversion of customers online. A key part of the position will be to manage email marketing campaigns using their ESP, ensuring the timely deployment of emails to maximise potential revenue.
Linking to the optimisation of the customer journey, you’ll keep a close eye on the positioning of product content on the website. Effective online merchandising will help raise the average order value (AOV) and improve conversion rates. Using Photoshop & Illustrator will allow you to tweak the graphics and offer a more personalised approach.
Liaising with other key stakeholders such as the buying and warehouse team will help the broader operation continue to run smoothly alongside the eCommerce site.
What experience you’ll need
- Exposure to an eCommerce environment either inhouse or from agency side.
- Analytical approach and strong attention to detail.
- Creative mindset to engage with the customer through online content and email marketing.
- Working knowledge of the MS office package (Word, Excel etc.).
- A warm character that enjoys working as part of a team.
- Ability to use Photoshop would be a real advantage.
There is a competitive salary on offer for this one, so please get in touch for more information.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this role.
Apply for eCommerce Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly