Senior Creative - Integrated Agency
£40k - £45k - NP409
Should you be a midweight looking for that next role with more seniority, or someone who's already made it to Senior Creative level and is looking to diversify their portfolio, then this could be for you.
This quirky and colourful agency have gone from strength to strength this year, and are going through a significant grown spurt. They've created a fantastic team culture there which is crucial, and when paired with producing quality work for wicked clients, it's a perfect blend for an increasingly successful agency. They work with some fantastic clients in both the B2B and B2C space, and work on a variety of material from social media, webs builds, branding, events, campaign work and more.
Based in a fantastic open plan location (with its own bar!) in the home counties they're surrounded by excitement, nightlife, coffee shops and more; it should appeal to people who play as hard as they work.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Come up with breath taking concepts to dazzle clients
- Thinks about this big idea first and foremost
- Be up to date with all digital industry trends (UX and UI would be useful)
- Be able to mentor more junior members of the team
- Have a wonderful use and understanding of type
- Have an excellent strategic mind-set, blended with commercial design
Aside from a decent out of town salary of £40k - £45k you'd have access to free healthcare, a tidy contributory pension scheme, life assurance, gym membership and a buy-a-bike scheme. Their office parties are notorious, whether it be a trip to the alps, a yoga retreat, or a black-tie boat cruise up the Thames, you won't be disappointed!