Sales Performance Manager
We are looking for a Sales Performance Manager for a major UK Exhibition Company. You will be an experienced and inspirational sales leader with an outstanding track record of driving key accounts, account managers and business development . This is a role where you must demonstrate an ability to deliver a sales strategy in partnership with other senior leaders. Your teams will be responsible for revenue generation across multiple events against an agreed set of targets and budgets.
• Inspirational leader with charisma and energy.
• Lead sales performance and effectiveness to deliver against agreed revenue targets.
• Ensure team your has the appropriate skills, activity and motivation to deliver against targets.
• Enforce SOP’s according to Head Office framework
• Maximise best practice in process adoption.
• Drive a high-performance culture and atmosphere
• Take responsibility for staff performance management
• Provide accurate and timely business information to senior colleagues through consistent forecasting and reporting of metrics and KPIs
• Train and coach the sales team, including dual calling, shadowing, call listening, formal training, workshops and discussion forums.
• Be evangelical towards the personal and professional development of your team and embed a culture of continuous appraisal & improvement that is reflected in strong annual revenue growth.
• Collaborate with your peers to identify brand and market opportunities that drive revenues across the existing portfolio.
• Work with senior management and your peers to implement strategic sales plans including workforce planning, forecasting, and robust approaches to customer acquisition, retention and growth.
• Leadership of sales campaigns including targeting, lead generation, driving activity, pipeline management, reporting, and delivery against target.
• Proven successful sales team management, training, reviewing and coaching
• Ability to work across multiple brands and international geographical jurisdictions.
• Lead the implementation, adoption and use of CRM tool within the sales team.
• Work with finance to chase bad debtors and act as the final point of escalation.
• Be involved in annual and quarterly financial planning processes.
• Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders.
• Be self-motivated, self-sufficient and accountable.
• Adapt well to change.
• Demonstrate customer, account, and team focus.
• Engage, empathise and challenge at senior levels.
• Personal credibility and gravitas to command respect from the team, wider business and customers.
• Mentoring and training experience, dual calling, shadowing, workshops
• Fluent spoken English
YOU WILL BE
• Entrepreneurial. Energetic. Decisive
• Hungry, determined, dynamic, proactive, believes everything is possible, leads from the front, takes calculated risks
• Open Minded – Collaborative. Forward-Focused.
• Understands the individuals in your team, their customers, the market and the brand.
• Reacts swiftly and positively to changes in the market conditions or strategy.
• Trusted – Fair, Focused, Responsible
• Evaluates things first from a customer perspective, second from an ITE perspective, and last from their own perspective, is always happy to explain why (or why not)
• Passionate and Proud – Committed. Present. Aware.
• Focused. Strives to achieve excellence as standard. Finds ways to engage and unite colleagues and customers even when times are tough. Is an active ambassador for ITE and all its brands
• Efficient – Comfortable managing a high workload, to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining quality