Digital Marketing Executive
Our globally recognised client, a well-known figure within the leisure/travel space are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing Marketing department in London. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manage, you will be responsible for executing multi-channel campaigns to drive customer acquisition across the digital channel mix.
- Execute multi-channel campaigns across PPC, affiliates, SEO and paid social.
- Develop and manage the affiliate channel through close affiliate network relationships.
- Liaise with external agencies to optimise campaigns for improved ROI.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports, providing insight into improving performance.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders globally.
- Proven track record of digital marketing experience including PPC and affiliates.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and optimising campaigns to drive greater ROI.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- Excellent reporting skills - including interpreting data and producing reports.
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- An ability to appreciate and keep up with trends in the leisure/travel industry.
- CMS experience is desirable.