Account Director or Senior Account Director (Healthcare) – Advertising Agency
Account Director or Senior Account Director (Healthcare) – Advertising Agency – Central London – to £70k
Full service, integrated, global communications agency seeks a talented Account Director or Senior Account Director with pharma / healthcare experience.
The agency are one of the largest global network in healthcare communications and provide strategic, integrated communication solutions for their clients, including many of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry.
In the UK, they work across the disciplines of brand promotion and digital, medical communications, market access, clinical trial management, consulting, digital, and public relations.
They believe they are like no other; they blaze new trails, encourage a culture of creativity and innovation; challenge as well as generously reward their teams.
The Point of Difference
Brand Promotion and Digital is a new kind of way of working.
Clients with digital communication requirements no longer have to make a decision between a traditional healthcare expert and a digital guru.
The agency’s full service approach delivers experience, thought leadership and specialist skills in both healthcare and digital. That gives them the freedom to use technology to its full; create inspiring work that engages and generate interactive experiences that make brands stand out from the rest.
That is the agency’s passion.
The Account Director / Senior Account Director Required
As Account Director / Senior Account Director you will take a lead role within the team in shaping the long-term strategic direction of your accounts, ensuring current activities and budgets provide future opportunities.
You will help formulate, with the business unit director and creative strategic director, the agency’s strategic response and will be responsible for finalising and delivering the activities and budget with clients.
You will need to demonstrate a true entrepreneurial spirit, thrive on business development and be passionate about being regarded as an outstanding client counsellor.
Tenacious and hardworking, you possess a commercial spirit and are a great team player. You are also a people person who is comfortable dealing with and motivating members of staff at all levels within the agency.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Proven extensive experience in the healthcare communications field, with a focus in pharmaceuticals.
- Successful track record in business development.
- Experience in understanding and interpreting business finance information.
- Proven leadership and client relationship building skills.
- Partner with strategy and creative leads to create solutions that make the agency clients brands famous and effective.
- The ability to present, promote and ‘gain buy in’.
- Strong project management, negotiation, networking and organisational skills, combined with a solid understanding of the commercial drivers of the business.
- Proactively identify new revenue streams through client growth opportunities and support on new business opportunities.
- Independent-thinker, self-starter, calm under pressure, collaborative
- Able to build valued relationships with clients and internally as a team player
Salary and Benefits
The salary is up to £70k and the agency also offer an unbelievable range of additional benefits.
Stunning opportunity at one of the world’s finest, most recognizable agencies.
Account Directors and Senior Account Directors with healthcare / pharmaceuticals experience pleased send us your CV today.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com