Account Manager (Digital / CRM) – Stunning W1 Agency
Account Manager (Digital / CRM) – Stunning W1 Agency – to £32k + excellent benefits
One of London’s finest digital and direct marketing led agencies is seeking a talented Account Manager to work on an exciting new mobile phone brand on digital and CRM campaigns.
The agency are a customer engagement agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. Their purpose is to help brands grow by creating stronger and more meaningful relationships that build value over time.
Their expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing and they have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
Possessing an agency network in 25 countries worldwide, they work with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
This mobile phone client have just launched a brand new network exclusively for people aged 25 and under.
The marketing has been designed by a team of 100 young creators and YGC (youth generated content).
Since launch the focus has been on establishing the brand as a key player in the telecoms market by driving strong awareness and landing the core proposition message.
Next steps are to:
- Develop and deliver an engagement programme to drive retention and brand love
- Work closely with the brand to develop a loyalty strategy and programme to reward and recognise customers
- Help progress existing partnerships to really enhance the brand and target key audiences
- Continue to refine and evolve existing customer journeys and develop new touch points
The agency work in a really collaborative and integrated way with the client team, supporting not only with the development of comms but also inputting and guiding the strategy.
The Account Manager Role
The agency need a motivated, well rounded Account Manager to support the Senior Account Manager and wider team across the account.
The agency has a ‘hive’ structure, meaning the core Client Service team is supported by a group of Data Planners, Strategic Planners, Creatives and Studio, with a dedicated Traffic Manager and Client Accountant. This ensures there’s sufficient resource to manage the delivery of existing CRM programmes, to develop new ones and not lose sight of the bigger strategic picture.
The agency are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Account Manager to join an ambitious, close knit, and sociable team.
Experience in CRM and email delivery is favoured but ultimately, they are looking for someone who is competent and confident in showcasing the core client services skillset, is ambitious and has a strong willingness to learn and has a passion for delivering great work.
The Account Manager reports in to and is supported by the Senior Account Manager, however you need to be confident in your own ability to manage your own projects and are trusted to do so, asking for help and working together across projects when needed.
Key skills/competencies required:
- An understanding of CRM and the role this plays in the client’s business
- Good knowledge of core processes for campaign development across print, e-mail, web, social and mobile technologies – from brief interrogation to final creative output
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to think on your feet
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strategic and analytically aware
- Takes action / decisions with consideration for both client and agency interests
- An understanding of data briefing/experience working closely with Data Planners on email campaigns
Organisation and the ability to manage, prioritise and juggle multiple projects efficiently is key to this role.
- Agency experience across digital and print
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for driving forward the client’s business
Salary and good bits!
Up to £32k + agency away days, summer and Xmas parties, sports and charity events and many clubs – there’s no end of ways to have fun at this agency!
In addition there are surprise and delights gifts and extra day’s holiday in addition to the 360 feedback they give you every year.
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Managers with digital and CRM campaign experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com