Want to use your technical e-commerce skills to lead on digital delivery and enhance the customer experience for this fab leisure company? Read on ...
E-Commerce Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - East London
Located in South East London, this Leisure organisation partners with local authorities to run leisure centres, libraries, event centres as well as world-class sporting venues. They are passionate about their thriving communities and invest back into their facilities, projects and people!
As E-Commerce Manager you will have excellent technical understanding to develop the strategy and lead the delivery of digital properties including website and app developments to benefit the customer experience. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic development, implementation and operation of all websites and apps, ensuring systems are in place
- Lead the UI and UX aspects of all the website, apps and other properties to ensure decisions are customer centric based.
- Lead and direct agencies on relevant builds, new releases, ongoing management and prioritise work streams.,
To be successful in this E-Commerce Manager role you will have the following skills:
- led the delivery of substantial projects from beginning to end
- API integration experience as well as basic HTML coding
- Experience with beta, A/B or MVT testing
- Strong analytical skills including Google Analytics
- Experience of managing and developing large commercial website.
If you have all of the above, please apply online NOW for this E-Commerce Manager role.
All applications will get a response.
E-Commerce Manager - £40,000-£45,000 - East LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.