Strategist - Creative Agency - London
Are you a curious and ambitious Planner looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in delivering integrated campaigns?
If this answer is yes, then this may be the role for you…
A full service creative agency based in London is looking for a confident Mid-Weight Planner to join their expanding team.
Reporting into the Planning Director, you’ll be developing strategies for big brands in the retail, sports and consumer electronic categories.
You’ll already be an experienced planner looking for the next step on the career ladder. You’re at a stage in your career where you are used to managing your own accounts. You’ll be confident presenting to internal and external teams.Commercially aware and creatively driven, you write inspirational creative briefs that lead to outstanding effective campaigns. You're a natural problem solver, a people person, you build strong relationships with clients at a senior level.
This agency promotes from within and take staff development seriously. For the right candidate you can expect to move up to a Senior Planner role within 18 months.
You’ll be expected to:
- Unpick complex client briefs
- Develop brand, communications and creative strategies from the ground up
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Write creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Plan and facilitate workshops
- Work on new business pitches
- Able to manage quant and qual research
- Translate qual and quant data into actionable insights
- Evaluate and monitor campaigns
- Develop and deliver new learning or insight for colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding
- Consult clients to develop further business opportunities
Who you are:
- A Planner with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Have a track record leading on integrated campaigns
- Both a creative and lateral thinker
- An excellent listener and even better collaborator
- Calm under pressure
This is a position for an eager Planner looking to take on a high level of responsibility at a well-respected creative agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.