Marketing Executive - c£26,000 - £32,000 DOE - Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive, with a good digital skill set, to join this people focused consultancy based in Milton Keynes.
This is a new role within the business due to growth and will manage the communications through each touch point in the customer journey aiming to grow and engage the audience.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to devise a strategic plan to create and develop a suite of communications in order to achieve higher levels of engagement and nurture customers through their journey across both B2B and B2C.
- Work with the marketing insight team to understand the market and create a strategy accordingly.
- Work with internal and external suppliers to deliver marketing activity and materials to support the account and sales teams.
- Produce and control content for the relevant websites.
- Execute direct mail campaigns.
- Events and activities management.
- Monitor product websites and the customer journey and make improvements where necessary.
- Budget management.
- Contribute to group growth and profitability targets.
The role sits within an extremely collaborative team who all enjoy working together across projects. This business is ALL about their people! Inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of what they do.
It is essential that the successful candidate has a level of Dotmailer experience or experience using a very similar email software and must be a strong and creative content writer. Candidates do not need to have experience with creative software but must have an 'eye for design' and be confident in briefing internal/external teams.
This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel in order to create a safe and fun working environment with the right opportunities to develop.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.