Brand PR Manager
Brand PR Manager
Purpose of Role
Our client a leading communications agency working across the nexus of Marketing Advertising and PR is looking for a PR Brand Manager to join their evolving communications team. This includes managing an executive and working with multiple senior stakeholders throughout the business to plan and deliver all press, PR, social media and brand communications.
- Lead, develop and coordinate the agency's internal and external Communications Plan
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of the PR activity
- Leading the communications delivery of major announcements including product launches
- Define, develop, manage and deliver social strategy and day-to-day activity, including Twitter, LinkedIn and website blog, and the ongoing measurement and growth of all channels.
- Leading the planning and delivery of all sponsorship and event opportunities.
- Working closely other departments to deliver internal communications requirements through all available channels
- Demonstrable growth of share of voice, social media presence and media results in target media.
- Increased award entries and wins.
- Successful management of tender communications support programmes.
- Commercial communications exeperince, preferably B2B.
- Comprehensive, working knowledge of advertising, marketing, media or a related industry
- Confident and resilient
- Able to work well with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive and self-motivated, naturally driven to get things done.
- Strong multitasking skills
- Able to work in an agile way
- Able to build strong relationships across a corporate environment.
- Creative thinking.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, then you've been unsuccessful in this instance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.