Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Head of Development
Responsible to: Head of Development
Location: Frontier Office, London, UK
To assist the Head of Marketing with all aspects of Frontier’s media marketing channels and to ensure an excellent web presence.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing and developing new and existing marketing projects
- Maintaining and develop the content of Frontier’s website, blog and social media networks
- Liaising with staff in our London HQ and on our overseas projects to generate marketing and content features
- Maintenance of Frontier’s blog including overseeing content generated by junior staff
- Creating monthly and weekly reports on activities, including KPI development, project milestones and content submission
- Identifying and exploring new areas for promotion and marketing of Frontier’s opportunities
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Working hours: 9:30am – 5:30pm, 5 days per week
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Holiday allowance: 20 working days year excluding public and bank holidays
Frontier has been offering responsible travel opportunities since 1989. With projects across the globe in countries including Madagascar, Costa Rica, Fiji and Belize, we are the leading provider of conservation and community travel experiences. Based at our HQ in Shoreditch, London, the Marketing Executive will work with the Head of Marketing and other colleagues in the marketing department to reach out to more travellers and enhance the company’s brand. There will be a number of existing campaigns for the Marketing Executive to develop, as well as plenty of scope to implement and develop their own ideas.