Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Buckinghamshire - £32,000 - £38,000
A fantastic opportunity for an Senior Account Manager to join a highly rated, independent, creative agency in the Home Counties.
Well known for their creative design this agency also deliver stunning PR Campaigns, Events and brand activations, this agency compete with the very best London can offer. Working from vibrant offices in a highly desirable location on the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire border, their 40-strong team are a welcoming sociable bunch. They have an enviable client base and are continuing a strong growth pattern.
Reporting directly into the Account Director you will be responsible for implementing the strategy across key accounts within the agency. They have invested a large amount of resource into their marketing strategy and have a clear direction in which they want to move.
Key responsibilities below:
- Consider all briefs from a brand and strategic perspective and add value to output
- Communicate with client contacts on a daily basis and establish successful working relationship
- Briefing creative team and ensuring output meets client's brief and objectives
- Creative appreciation and judgement against client brief
- Deliver successful campaigns from planning to results
- Effective presentation skills to 'sell' creative concepts
- Budget reconciliation and Agency profit delivery
- Concept generation and brainstorming
- Business/account development
These opportunities don't come around very often, especially not for such a highly respected agency in the Home Counties.
What's in it for you?
A brilliant opportunity to join a forward thinking, highly rated, independent agency. A generous basic salary of £32,000 - £40,000k plus a whole host of benefits, including:
- Bonus structure (profit linked)
- Regular days/nights out on the company
- Free food and drink
- Gym membership
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas
- Free car parking
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact