Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Information Technology
An opportunity has risen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team of a global information services company. The team is highly analytical, and focused on progressing the company to the digital world.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Execute and manage paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels including Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, and Affiliate Marketing
- Building reports and accessing data to identify actionable insights
- Manage and develop relationships with external vendors, agencies and partners
- Assist in developing campaign strategy
- Liaise with internal analytics team to measure and analyse campaign performance, marketing experiments and AB tests
Key Skills of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Proven experience of direct response user acquisition experience
- Experience in paid search, paid social, display and affiliate marketing channels
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and google analytics. SQL experience is a plus
- Comfortable working cross-functionally in the business
If you have great hands-on digital experience, and would like to join a forward-thinking company please get in touch.