A fast-growing organisation in the animal health and welfare sector are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the rapidly expanding team after a recent acquisition by a huge global brand.
The Role: A great opportunity for a Marketing Executive with a generalist background to join a growing business based in the West Midlands. Supporting a number of different practices, you will be responsible for managing and driving marketing campaigns on behalf of the practices across a number of different brands.
- Working with the separate practices to educate on the benefits of marketing campaigns and helping to develop local and regional campaigns
- Develop in-practice displays and POS, posters and leaflets; brief creative to in-house designer and manager print agencies
- Manage the production of print direct mail
- Work with the digital executive to ensure that practice websites are reflecting the campaigns and consistency of message
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO principles; brief requirements to digital executive
- Work with PR agency on social media and PR activities
The Candidate: You will have experience working on multi-channel marketing campaigns and have strong project management experience but also have hands-on exposure. You will also understand the importance of integrating online communications with offline. The ideal candidate will have worked in a service focused B2C environment such as healthcare, retail services, leisure and travel etc. You will also be comfortable working within an environment where there are no processes and where you have to think on your feet and be able to work things out yourself. A focus on ROI and how to implement commercial reporting practices would also be highly beneficial.
As well as the salary of up to £35,000, the benefits include 21 days holiday plus BH, pension.
This Marketing Executive role is commutable from Solihull, Redditch, Birmingham, Coventry, Shirley, Leamington Spa
Would also suit a Campaign Executive or a Campaign Manager or someone working for a marketing agency who has hands-on experience as well as project management/account management.
Marketing Executive, £30,000 - £35,000, Solihull