Digital Strategist - Digital Agency - London
Are you a confident Digital Strategist looking for your next challenge? Do you have a passion in understanding what makes people tick?
Working with some of the biggest global brands, in the FMCG, automotive and drinks category, this world-famous advertising agency is looking to hire a Digital Strategist to join their digital arm of the business.
Working across a range of brands you’ll lead and support on major digital projects from briefing, creative development through to testing and optimisation. You’ll be fascinated by the way technology transforms customer experiences. You’re adept at running research, interpreting data to turn insights into transformative ideas. You'll have experience in working with a team to make and justify creative and strategic leaps rather than just optimise what brands are doing today.
The day to day...
- Leading projects and supporting the team on bigger projects and trend pieces.
- Conducting research and identifying insight
- Developing transformative digital ideas
- Translating opportunities into clearly defined concepts
- Manage projects through the creative, prototyping and production process.
- Monitoring product results
- Supporting ongoing optimisation
- Spotting innovation/business opportunities.
- Contributing to the team’s ongoing thought leadership output
You will have...
- Atleast 2 years’ experience in a digital or digital product agency
- Strong digital transformation experience.
- A transformative way approach to projects,
- An eye for detail - combined with a great instinct for storytelling
- Strong research experience
- Able to translate data into key insights
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.