Performance Marketing Manager
1 day left
Performance Marketing Manager - London - Start up
Our client is a highly successful, disruptive and fast-growing start-up with a unique, service-led technology platform. They are radically innovating their sector and they have already received numerous awards and backing from world-known companies. They now have an opening for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team!
The successful candidate will be developing an acquisition strategy and optimise the campaigns and channels for best ROI. Further responsibilities include:
* Working with Facebook Business Manager, PPC, Display, Affiliate Marketing and explore other areas for further development.
* Develop the digital marketing campaign plans across all parts of the funnel, making creative choices and devising the audience strategy.
* Review and optimise performance daily by driving testing agenda across ad objectives, formats and bidding techniques
* Understand which channels provide highest ROI and optimise the chosen strategy to sustain revenue growth.
* Provide regular performance updates that will feed back into the product
* A degree in marketing or similar discipline
* Previous hands-on experience within key digital platforms, especially Facebook Ad Manager and Google suite
* Previous experience with Data Analytics and GA
* Strong understanding of all aspects of SEM
* Proven ability of creating campaigns that deliver increased traffic, engagement, and conversion
If you're looking to work in a fast-growing and collaborative environment, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly