2 days left
EMR are working with one of the UK's largest IT services provider to recruit a Bid Executive to work alongside the existing Bids team, based in Hertfordshire. This role provides value-added assistance with commercial bid management, research and document-creation which is essential for the successful submission of completed bids to existing or prospective clients, on time and within budget.
The company are looking to expand their successful bids team who within a year are winning 50% of bids and the team's leaders have proven track records of leading teams who won over 80% of bids and tenders.
Therefore, the right person will need to be driven, hungry and want to build a career within a winning team.
The role of Bid Executive is to:
- Manage the effective production of proposals (e.g. ITT, RFI, RFQ, RFP)
- Ensure answers to client questions are provided accurately and efficiently, defining the conditions for success
- Working closely with senior management, sales, support and operations teams to identify the requirements for each bid situation; owning, developing and leading the formal bidding process to clients
The successful candidate will need to have:
- At least five years of experience in a sales and marketing or bid support environment
- Strong preference to individuals with MPS experience
- Proven project management skills, and a high energy level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with senior managers/Directors and Business leaders
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now.
Closing date Friday 29th June 2018
Apply for Bid Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly