Content Marketing Executive
A well renowned multinational media company specialising in global B2B events are looking for an inquisitive, tenacious and personable content marketer, with a strong understanding of analytics to join their marketing department in Essex.
This individual will be responsible for driving content to generate attendance at events, contribute to retention of existing visitors and exhibitors, as well as content influenced lead generation for exhibitors.
- Work with Marketing and Content team on the delivery of the brand KPI'S
- Collaborate with external contributions, industry experts, media partners and in-house editorial team to create and repurpose relevant content in line with business objectives and manage how this is distributed.
- Ensure that effective content distribution plans are put in place for all key content pieces and that their impact is analysed against KPI's
- Understand the key audience groups (personas) and get to know the content types and messaging required to engage with them and convert into event attendees.
- Write copy for email newsletters and website articles and work with marketing team to distribute the right content to right audience groups.
- Execute develop and implement communication plans
- Take the lead and execute all PR content activities (online, offline and live) working closely with marketing team and external agencies.
- Ensure all activity is customer/industry, and data driven
- Effectively work with key internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in content marketing role
- Knowledge/experience of PPC, social media marketing and SEO and proven with web analytics.
- Excellent copywriting skills across online and offline channels
- A knowledge of customer journey mapping and delivering right content to the right audience personas
- Confidence to build and maintain key relationships with the market e.g. associations, partners, media, attendees